Got Facebook or Twitter?Connect your FanBox to Facebook or Twitter & keep
your friends updated with all your activity on FanBox.
It's free and takes less than 10 seconds!
About this Author
Every girl is unique. Some grow up in pink dresses. Some grow up in ratty jeans. Some love horses, some love nail polish. Remember not to generalize about what your girl will want. The true key to love is to get to know your girl, find out what she loves about life, and then meet her needs. That is the basis of love - to be the puzzle piece that fits into her unique personality.
These tips can help you get started - but they are not the answer to every single love issue. Your girl has spent many years forming her personality. It would be an insult to say you could decipher it all in a few minutes! Take the time to be with her and learn about her. That is what true love is all about.
basic things every girl wants.
though many girls like slightly different things there are some general things every girl wants in a relationship:
1) to know that their important to the guy! This can be as simple as just telling them, but is also indicated through things like if you smile when you see them?, do you pay attention to them?, do you listen to them?, do you respect them?.
2) Okay at least remeber her birthday and you're 6month anniversary and one year anniversary ect. Like you don't have to remeber what she wore on the last date or her favorite dessert, but remeber the basics and buy her a present. It dosen't have to be expensive. The little things can go a long way. It can be a single red rose and a homemade card. just do something for the big dates. and if you're forgetful write it on a calander.
3) NEVER GO FARTHER THAN SHE WANTS TOO. Okay yes some girls want to go farther than others and all, but when a girl does reach her limits, you should be helping her keep those limits out of respect, not pushing her to break them. It's a matter of respect and wanting the girl you love to be happy. And if you don't, it's a message to the girl you don't respect her.
4) Let her be friends with guys...especailly ones that are seriously in love with other girls. Okay yes, if you're together some place and the girl get's a text you should be able to read it (unless she says it has to do with a surprise for you) but like let them casually talk to guys. They're not going to flirt and even if the guy does like her, if she's worth you trying to understand what she wants, she would never consider cheating on you. So just chill. Ask if the three of you can hang out sometime or something. Only if the friendship between them get's really secretive and private and exculsive should you worry.
5) seriously when we're upset or crying, you can ask us what's wrong, but if we don't want to say or say "nothing" (even though you know it's not true) or say "it's hard to explain" (which probably is true) don't presue it! Hold her in your arms and don't say a thing or else just whisper "I love you" or something. If she starts to talk only then should you talk about it!
Girls really want guys to make the first move. I know a lot of guys want girls to make the first move, but girls see that as unromantic. You don't need to be afraid of rejection. If she seems genuinely interested in you, then she probably is into you. If she isn't, she'll probably kind of talk to you, and then go back to talking to her friends.
If you think she does like you, then you should do something sweet and romantic. Give her a flower. Only one. That symbolizes that you two are united; like you're one person. And roses are prefferable, but if you are afraid of coming on too strong, then any flower is fine. But if you do give her a rose, either give her red or white. Definately pink or yellow, unless you know that she really likes pink or yellow roses. Every girl is different, so whatever you do, make it as personal as possible.
Boys are stupid Boys should go up to girls and just talk to them, they should have the b*lls to do that. The girls do enough in the relationship the least they can do is make the first move of saying hi
Confidence Be Confident girls know when you get nervous
I know I definatly like guys that aren't afraid to dirty dance with me even if they don't know me! if your at a club or dance girls love guys that approch them and aren't afraid to be dirty
DON'T BE OVER POWERING!
Earn by linking to this post. (How?)
You are now following this blog.
Adult content and certain language are not permitted in premium blog posts.
Why? In order to fulfill our objective of helping you earn money, we have to abide by mobile carrier regulations.
In order to publish this post, please remove all offensive language and adult references, by modifying any yellow highlighted text. We apologize if our automated system flagged something it really shouldn’t have.