Got Facebook or Twitter?Connect your FanBox to Facebook or Twitter & keep
your friends updated with all your activity on FanBox.
It's free and takes less than 10 seconds!
Years ago a suggestion was made by a member of the e-mail discussion list that folks should share publicly why they loved their husband or wife. The following are the responses of those who agreed to let us use what they said. Names have been removed, and spacing has been modified in some cases, but these are the original words and thoughts of those who wrote them.
I love him because:
~he doesn't get mad when I beat him at Jeopardy, even though he's really competitive.
~he likes to play "dinosaurs" with our kids
~he works a job he doesn't really like that much so I can stay home with the kids
~he looks good in silk boxers and tight jeans
~he knows the "ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything"
~we laugh at the same jokes
~even after three kids and the wear and tear that has ravaged on my body, he still gets turned on when I'm naked
~he'll go without meatloaf for years on end because I hate it
~he's an absolutely trust-worthy man
~he isn't afraid to ask me what I like in bed and isn't afraid to tell me what he likes
~of all the women in the world, he picked me to be his wife and promised to be faithful to me for the long haul
I love her because:
1) She helped me through a very rough time, before we were married.
2) She accepted the fact that I fell in love with her at first sight.fruit
3) She fell in love with me.
4) She saw past all my faults, and married me anyway.
5) She allows me the honor of making love to her.
6) She bears the marks that she got, while carrying MY children.
7) She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
8) She is the world's greatest tease.
9) She accepted Christ as her personal savior.
10) She is working very hard, to be the kind of wife that God wants her to be.
11) She is working on the "Obey" part of her wedding vow very hard.
The list could go on forever, but I need to save some to send her later.
Contents of this blog
Earn by linking to this post. (How?)
You are now following this blog.
Adult content and certain language are not permitted in premium blog posts.
Why? In order to fulfill our objective of helping you earn money, we have to abide by mobile carrier regulations.
In order to publish this post, please remove all offensive language and adult references, by modifying any yellow highlighted text. We apologize if our automated system flagged something it really shouldn’t have.